Here are the 10 most expensive and rare Ferrari's ever sold!
When you think of some of the most exclusive cars in the supercar category, Ferrari is way up there. They have a reputation as one of the most desirable supercar brands of all time, with a history that runs deep in the world of motorsports as well.
With all that comes a pretty heavy price tag. But, the top 10 most expensive and rare Ferrari's ever sold make your average 458 seems like a Toyota Prius in comparison!
Here are the top 10 most expensive and rare Ferrari's ever sold:
- Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta Speciale – $16,500,000
- Ferrari 250 LM BY Scaglietti – $17,600,000
- Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spider Competizione – $18,150,000
- Ferrari 375-Plus Spider Competizione – $18,300,000
- Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider – $18,600,000
- Ferrari 275 GTB Speciale BY Scaglietti – $26,400,000
- Ferrari 275 GTB N.A.R.T. Spider – $27,500,000
- Ferrari 290 MM BY Scaglietti – $28,000,000
- Ferrari 335 Sport Scaglietti – $36,000,000
- Ferrari 250 GTO – $48,400,000
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, Ideal Media, on The 10 Most Expensive And Rare Ferrari's Ever Sold.
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!