BMW has released the new 2022 M8 Coupe and they have gone all out with it!
It is borderline an insult to the BMW brand to call the M8 Coupe a sportscar as it gives most supercars a run for its money! BMW has completely gone all out with one of their most exclusive performance offerings, the brand new BMW M8 coupe!
New 2022 BMW M8 Coupe Specs:
- Engine Type and Required Fuel - Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-8
- Displacement (liters/cubic inches) - 4.4 L/268
- Fuel System - Gasoline Direct Injection
- Maximum Horsepower @ RPM - 617 @ 6000
- Maximum Torque @ RPM - 553 @ 1800
- Wheelbase (inches) - 111.1
- Length (inches) - 191.2
- Width, without mirrors (inches) - 74.9
- Height (inches) - 53
- Front Track Width (inches) - 64.1
- Rear Track Width (inches) - 64.6
- Minimum Ground Clearance (inches) - 5
- Front Wheel Size (inches) - 20 X 9.5
- Front Wheel Material - Forged Aluminum
- Front Tire Size - P275/35YR20
- Rear Wheel Size (inches) - 20 X 10.5
- Rear Wheel Material - Forged Aluminum
- Rear Tire Size - P285/35YR20
- Base Curb Weight (pounds) - 4560
- EPA Classification - Subcompact Cars
- Drivetrain - All Wheel Drive
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: BMW M on The New M8 Coupe...
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv Content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!