ENTERTAINING CAR FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOWDate: 2017-09-27
Entertaining Car Facts You Should Know
Impress your friends and colleagues with these car facts that will leave you asking WTF?.
Find some facts in our image gallery and the rest just below:
- It would take less than 6 months to get to the moon by car at 95km/h (60mph)
- up to 19 girls can fit in a Smart car, yes they did indeed test this (LOL)
- The average car has 30,000 parts
- Volkswagen owns Bently, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Audi, Ducati, and Porsche
- There are more cars than people in Los Angeles
- Up to 80% of an average car is recyclable
- Only 35% of the world's population drives on the left side of the road
- The average Bugatti customer has about 84 cars, 3 jets and on yacht
- The inventor of windshield wipers tried to sell his idea to the auto industry and was turned away, When they began showing up on new cars, he sue and won.
- Having no recollection of your drive to work or school(Autopilot) is called “Highway Hypnosis.
- Texting while driving increases the chances of a crash by 23 times( SO don’t do it!!)
- The standard service of a Bugatti Veyron would cost you $21,000
- U.S and EU law requires electric cars to make artificial noise to make them safer for pedestrians
- Only 18% of Americans can drive a manual car
- The last car to have a cassette deck came standard was the Lexus SC430 in 2010
- Hitler, while in prison wrote to Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
- 92% of all new cars sold in Brazil use ethanol as fuel, which is produced from sugar cane.
- The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
- The first car accident occurred in 1891, in Ohio.
- It's a criminal offense to drive around Russia with a dirty car.
- The inventor of the cruise control was blind
- The worlds fastest street-legal production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, at 431 km/h.
- 95% of a cars lifetime is spent parked.
- In the early years of the 20th century, horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that cars were seen as the 'Green' alternative.
- Louise Chevrolet, the founder of Chevrolet, died bankrupt and poor working at a mechanic for the company he started.
Article Tags: Mercedes Pollution BMW Chevrolet Carfacts Entertainments Brainfood Cars Automobiles SXdrv Facts Volkswagen Bugatti Bently Porsche Ducati Lamborghini Smart car Los Angeles Autopilot Lexus Automatic Manual Electric Diesel Petrol