Which President of the United States owned the best car?
If you're reading this article, you're probably into cars, but believe it or not, so were some of the presidents of the United States as well.
Take a look at the list here below of the coolest cars owned by the presidents of the United States:
- Bill Clinton - 1967 Ford Mustang Convertible
- Donald Trump - 1956 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud
- Donald Trump - 2003 Mercedes SLR McLaren
- Ronald Reagan - 1978 Subaru Brat
- Barack Obama - 2007 Ford Escape Hybrid
- Joe Biden - 1967 Chevrolet Corvette
- George W. Bush - 2009 Ford F-150
- George W. Bush - Triumph TR4
- George H.W. Bush - 1947 Studebaker
- Richard Nixon - 1950 Oldsmobile 98
From movie stars to empire-built businessmen, the United States has surely had diverse presidents over the years, but some of them – in between being the leaders of the free world – can still appreciate a fine ride! Which president do you think has owned the best car?
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, Ideal Media, on Which US President Owned The Best Car?
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!