Check out these 15 insane widebody kits that absolutely transform cars from their factory look!
Not too long ago, widebody kits were so exclusive that it was one of those mods you would only usually see in magazines and video games. But, since then, aftermarket manufacturing companies started making them en masse for specific cars, and even you and I could simply hop onto eBay and add one to the cart for our cars!
But, in such a saturated market, what are the best widebody kits of all time? Well, here they are:
- Mitsuoka Orochi Liberty Walk Kit
- Toyota 86 Rocket Bunny Kit
- Ferrari 458 Liberty Walk Kit
- Porsche Cayman Pandem Kit
- Bentley Continental GT VAD Kit
- Toyota Supra MK V Liberty Walk Kit
- 1969 Ford Mustang RTR-X Kit
- Chevrolet C4 Corvette Bjork Kit
- Ford Mustang Clinched Kit
- Chevrolet C5 Corvette Mustang Kyle Custom Kit
- Nissan 240SX S13 Rocket Bunny Kit
- Mazda RX-7 Veilside Kit
- Volkswagen Golf MK 1 Forge Motorsports Kit
- BMW E30 Pandem Kit
- Fairlady 240Z Datsun Kit
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel, Ideal Cars, on The 15 Best Widebody Kits Of All Time.
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!