BMW has officially unveiled their all-new 2021 fully electric SUV that they call the BMW iX which will be a direct competitor to the Tesla Model X as well as the Audi e-tron, however as good as the specs are on paper, we are not too sure of its looks and visual design, especially as it copies the huge front grille trend that the new M3 and M4 have adopted, but that is by far not the most important feature.
Here are the specifications of the all-new 2021 BMW iX iDrive fully electric SUV that is said to be available by November this year:
- Electric SUV with bold styling
- Ultra-minimalist interior
- Huge new infotainment displays
- Up to 100kWh battery
- 380 miles of range
- Dual electric motors
- Choice of 326hp and 523hp versions
- Sport and M Sport versions
- On sale in November 2021
- £69,905 price for iX xDrive 40 Sport
- 12-month charging subscription included
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Auto Express on the 2021 BMW iX Review: Is This The Best Electric SUV? - Auto Express...
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!