5 CAR MODS THAT PEOPLE NO LONGER HATE
Here are 5 car mods that used to be dispised but are now no longer hated in the car community.
Style and car modding choices and preferences are a very subjective thing, but that will never stop the masses from accepting what you do to your car. As time goes by, new car modding trends come and go. Some have had their time, somehow, and sometimes make a comeback as well.
Here are 5 Car Mods That People No Longer Hate:
- Rear Window Louvres: Louvers were very popular back in the 1970s and 1980s. But, nowadays, people are buying them all over again for their modern cars, like the aftermarket louvres you can get for the new C8 Corvette.
- Stance/Negative Camber: Negative camber most definitely has its place in the racing world but, for aesthetics, many car enthusiasts didn't get why the stance guys loved it so much, now it's commonplace.
- Widebody Kits: If you're into NASCAR then, yeah, widebody aero kits make a whole lot of sense. But then it trickled down into the tuner culture in the late 90s and early 2000s, and then died a horrible death for nearly two decades as they were considered to be rice. Then, all of a sudden, Pandem, Greddy's, Rocketbunny, Libertywalk and even Veilside made them cool once again.
- Custom Doors: Suicide, scissor and even butterfly doors are common terms you'll hear in the cringeworthy Pimp My Ride MTV series but, for some reason, they are becoming cool again. If done right, that is.
- Stickers: Again, this one has made several comebacks in car culture. In the 90s, rice heyday, it was commonplace to list all your tuner brands down the side of your hood or on your side skirt, but who wants that these days? Well, sticker bombing made a huge comeback in the euro scene around 2014 to 2017, then that died off again. Now, in more recent times, they are making yet another comeback!
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, Bladed Angel, on 5 Car Mods That People No Longer Hate.
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!