Here are the six worst films about racing ever made.
If you're just a regular bloke scrolling through Netflix and stumble across what seems to be a cool, casual-viewing movie that happens to be based around racing cars, then you probably won't be too phased. But, to a petrol-head, it can sometimes be the most cringeworthy thing you'll ever witness!
As we all know, bad films are not always unenjoyable, sometimes movie accuracy isn't always necessary, so take this with a pinch of salt!
Here are the six worst movies made about racing:
- Herbie Fully Loaded (2005) – The love bug with a mind of its own.
- Driven (2001) – The most unrealistic F1-based movie.
- At Any Price (2012) – Good attempt but the racing was so unrealistic.
- Talladega Nights (2006) – A good laugh but the racing was embarrassingly bad.
- Days Of Thunder (1990) – Top Gun but with cars.
- Speed Racer (2008) – Why even bother?
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, WTF1, on 6 Of The Worst Racing Films Ever Made.
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!