EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE 2021 F1 SEASON
Here is a quick up-to-speed guide for everything you need to know about the upcoming 2021 F1 season.
With the start of the 2021 F1 season just a few days away, you might think that not much has changed from the 2020 season as most of the new regulations in discussion now are for 2022, but you'd be surprised!
If you're looking forward to the 2021 F1 season, starting the weekend of the 28th of March, you best get up to speed with what has changed from last year, so here they are:
- Floor aerodynamic restrictions and designs
- Rear diffusers cut down by 50mm
- Rear brake ducts shorted
- Overall downforce reduction of 10%
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) restrictions
- 3D camera usage banned
- Dual Axis System (DAS) banned
- $145,000,000 budget cap
- Increased minimum car weight up 6kg (752kg)
- New materials allowed: Flax, hemp, linen, cotton and bamboo
- New tyre compounds
- All practice sessions are now 60 minutes long
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, WTF1, on Everything You Need To Know For The 2021 F1 Season.
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!
Article Tags: SXdrv DAS CFD Downforce Regulations Banned Rules Everything you need to know Season 2021 F1 News 2021 F1 2021 Formula 1