Chief Executive Officer of the infamous WWE wrestling empire Vince McMahon is worth around 2.2 Billion USD according to a Forbes report in 2021. Vince is without a doubt living the American dream in his one of many Mansions, holiday houses, massive framed self-portraits and of course one hell of a car collection!
Here is what Vince McMahon owns in his personal car collection:
- Bently Continental GT - $200,000 (Plus $100,000 worth of personalisation and customisation).
- Mercedes Benz SL600 R - $130,000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee - $55,000
- GMC Yukon XL - $80,000
- Rolls Royce Phantom - $450,000
- Audi R8 V10 Plus - $150,000
- 1958 Corvette Stingray - $120,000
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster - $400,000
Vince McMahon is without a doubt a highly successful businessman and entrepreneur who created one of the biggest brands and names in extreme sports that is still huge today.
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: The Richest on How Vince McMahon Spends His Billions...
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!