Take a look at these incredible hypercars and supercars that you never knew existed!
We are all guilty of this, falling into the media trap about what exclusive cars exist in the world today. However, the ones that get all the fame somewhat distract us from what else is out there!
Here are some incredible hypercars and Supercars that you didn't even know existed:
- Ares Design Panther Progetto Uno – 650hp – This low-key gem is built on the foundation of a Lamborghini Huracan, and features styling inspiration from a De Tomaso Pantera.
- Hongqi S9 Concept – 1,400hp – This Chinese-owned hypercar company designed and built this car to celebrate 70 years of the Republic of China.
- Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG 003 – 750hp – The SCG 003 is arguably one of the most hi-tech petrol-powered hypercars of all time, and features a 4.4 L Twinturbo V8 and a 7-speed electro-hydraulic sequential dual-clutch transmission.
- Naran Hyper Coupe – 1048hp – This is a world first as it's classified as a coupe but still falls into the hypercar category.
- Ares S1 Project – 718hp – Based on the platform from a Chevrolet Corvette C8, the Ares C1 Project features a naturally aspirated V8 that is able to rev right up to 8,800rpm.
Take a look at the video below by YouTube channel, PD Evolution, on Supercars & Hypercars - You Didn't Know Existed!
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!