NEW 2022 VAUXHALL ASTRA - WAS IT WORTH THE WAIT?
Vauxhall has just unveiled the new 2022 Vauxhall Astra, was it worth the wait?
It's been over 40 years since the first generation Vauxhall Astra was launched, and over the years the mighty Astra has served thousands of owners incredibly well, its a house brand that has gone down in history as one of the great consumer cars and now there is another one! The all-new 2022 Vauxhall Astra.
The new 2022 Vauxhall Astra features 6 drivetrain options to chose from:
- 1.2-litre 110hp petrol manual gearbox - £23,275
- 1.2-litre 130hp petrol manual gearbox - £23,875
- 1.2-litre 130hp petrol auto gearbox - £25,375
- 1.5-litre 130hp diesel manual gearbox - £24,875
- 1.5-litre 130hp diesel auto gearbox - £26,375
- 2022 Vauxhall Astra EV (Confirmed)
The all-new design of the 2022 Vauxhall Astra takes us to a modern and exciting future and a new era of what the Astra name can bring! Although it is most likely Vauxhall will release an OPC variant of the new 2022 Astra, there has been no official word of that just yet.
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: AutoTrader on the New 2022 Vauxhall Astra Review - Is It Good Enough?
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!