It is official, the new generation Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is confirmed for 2023 and it's looking good, insanely good!
On the outside, it features a very similar look to the previous model, however, with some notable upgrades. Where it is most impressive is under the hood!
- Engine Type - 5.5L V8
- RPO Code - LT6
- Bore x Stroke (in / mm) 4.104 x 3.150 / 104.25 x 80
- Block Material - A319-T7 sand-cast aluminium with pressed-in iron cylinder liners and four-bolt main bearing caps
- Cylinder Head Material A356 T6 cast aluminium
- Valvetrain - DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery - Exhaust side direct injection
- Horsepower (hp / kw @ rpm) - 670 / 500 @ 8,400 rpm (GM est.)
- Torque (lb-ft / Nm @ rpm) - 460 / 623 @ 6,300 rpm (GM est.)
- Transmission Type - M1L 8-speed dual clutch (DCT)
- Final Drive Ratio - 5.56:1
Take a look at the video below by the Youtube channel: Craig Lieberman on the 2023 Z06: OMG Insane Specs!
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button and turn on notifications!