Tesla seems to be shaping the future of cars with their new EV technology, features and sheer performance. But Tesla wasn't always what they were today.
Here are all the Tesla models since the birth of the company:
- 2008 Tesla Roadster - Price - $98,950 - Range 244 Miles
- 2012 Tesla Model S - Price - $57,400 - Range 265 Miles
- 2016 Tesla Model S Facelift With Autopilot - Price - $57,400 - Range 265 Miles.
- 2020 Tesla Model S Long Range Plus - $58,950 - Range 390 Miles.
- 2016 Tesla Model X - Price - $80,000 - Range 250 Miles.
- 2017 Tesla Model 3 - Price - $35,000 - Range 322 Miles.
- 2020 Tesla Model Y - Price - $51,490 - Rance 316 Miles.
There is a lot of development going on at Tesla for the upcoming Cybertruck as well as the new Roadster, but nothing has been officially confirmed in terms of specs just yet.
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Flat life on the Evolution Of Tesla...
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!