EXPENSIVE VERSIONS OF ORDINARY CARS!
Car companies all have one thing in common, that of ensuring their customers want the latest a greatest of their products and to ensure that their cars get sold. But for you and I, the true diehard car fans, usually take a fancy to the performance variants such as the Evo's, GTI's, Type-R's and STi's. But if you actually think about it, all these cars are nothing more than their entry level models, just with a few extras here and there and some decent power output, but you end up paying some serious cash to own!
- Subaru Impreza WRX 22B STI - $312,000
- Grand National GNX - $205,000
- BMW E30 M3 - $250,000
- Mercedes Benz 190E EVO II - $250,000
- Aston Marton Cygnet (Smart Car) - $55,000
- Honda Integra Type R - $82,000
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo - $138,000
- Honda Civic Type R - $44,000
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Ideal Media on Insanely Expensive Versions Of Cheap Cars...
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!