Ford recently resurrected the mighty Bronco name, but this time around, in 2022, we will see the Ford Bronco knighted with the infamous Raptor badge! The 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor will become the fastest street-legal Bronco ever made.
Just a few weeks ago, Ford announced the 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor and since then it has completely taken the world by surprise. It was good enough the Bronco is back once again, but now the most ludicrous version of it is about to tackle the streets and of course the most violent terrains.
The new 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor will feature a brand new 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 petrol engine and a 10-speed automatic gearbox that will bring 400 hp and 430 lb-ft of torque to all four wheels.
The new Bronco Raptor is filled to the brim with the latest tech and gadgets as well such as 2 smart fast-charging USB ports (both Type A and Type C). A 12" Capacitive touchscreen infotainment system. Heated steering wheel. Adaptive cruise control, 10 speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system, a universal garage door opener, a 360-degree camera, Live traffic navigation system, and tonnes more goodies here and there!
The Ford Bronco Raptor makes a statement as it is, but you, the owner, can express yourself by choosing one of 10 paint colour options from Ford that include:
- Area 51 - Standard exterior colours
- Cactus Gray - Standard exterior colours
- Carbonized Gray Metallic - Standard exterior colours
- Eruption Green Metallic - Standard exterior colours
- Iconic Silver Metallic - Standard exterior colours
- Oxford White - Standard exterior colours
- Shadow Black - Standard exterior colours
- Velocity Blue Metallic - Standard exterior colours
- Cyber Orange Metallic Tricoat - Optional extra exterior colours
- Hot Pepper Red Metallic Tinted - Clearcoat Optional Extra exterior colours
The warranty options of the new 2022 Ford Bronco Raptor are:
- Basic - 3 Years / 36,000 Miles
- Corrosion - 5 Years / Unlimited Miles
- Drivetrain - 5 Years / 60,000 Miles
- Roadside Assistance - 3 Years / 36,000 Miles
Sadly, however, the Bronco Raptor will only be available in left-hand-drive and will not be offered to countries such as South Africa or the United Kingdom.
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Ford Motor Company on The All-New Ford Bronco Raptor - Ford...
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!