Now, the word "cheap" is a very subjective thing, especially when it comes to cars, but we all have to admit that more horsepower means more cash you'll have to spend in order to get bigger gains...unfortunately, however, in comparison to some ordinary road-going commuter cars, these hot hatch's are incredibly cheap for the amount of power that they produce!
Here are 10 incredibly cheap hot hatchbacks with incredible performance figures:
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV - 1.75L Turbo - 231 BHP - 0 - 60 MPH: 6.6 Seconds - Front wheel drive.
- Abarth 695 - 1.4L Turbo - 180 BHP - 0 - 60 MPH: 6.5 Seconds - Front wheel drive.
- Mini Cooper John Cooper Works GP - 1.6 Turbo - 214 BHP - 0 - 60 MHP: 6.1 Seconds - Front wheel drive.
- Vauxhall Astra VXR - 2L Turbo - 276 BHP - 0 - 60 MHP: 5.8 Seconds - Front wheel drive.
- Seat Leon Cupra 300 - 2L Turbo - 295 BHP - 0 - 60 MPH: 5.6 Seconds - Front Wheel Drive.
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: Cars With JB on 10 Cheap Hot Hatchbacks With Insane Performance! (Under £20,000)
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!