If you are a fan of Formula 1 you might have dreamed about someday getting the once in a lifetime (if that) opportunity to get behind the wheel of a Formula 1 car and give it a go around an international Grand Prix circuit, but unfortunately that is near impossible as there are no motorsport academies out there that offer this service and for good reason, as there are no aftermarket manufacturers out there making spare parts for them. However, there is a greater chance for you to actually buy a used one on auction, but be prepared to pay for it, a lot for it!
- 1970 Brabham BT33 - £748,603
- 1991 Benetton B191 - £904,621
- 1991 Jordan 191 - £1,250,000
- 1982 Ferrari 126 C2 - £1,540,000
- 1992 Williams FW14B - £2,700,000
- 1993 McLaren MP4/8 - £3,800,000
- 2010 McLaren MP4/25 - £4,800,000
- 2002 Ferrari F2002 - £5,000,000
- 2001 Ferrari F2001 - £5,500,000
- 1954 Mercedes W196R - £19,600,000
Take a look at the video below by the YouTube channel: WTF1 on The 10 Most Expensive Formula 1 Cars Ever Auctioned...
Be sure to check out our YouTube channel here for more exciting and exclusive SXdrv content! And don't forget to smash that subscribe button!